Terms & Conditions
Yorkshire Foot & Ankle website: www.yorkshirefootandankle.co.uk
Notice and Disclaimer
By accessing anypart of the website, you will be deemed to have accepted this legal notice in full. If you do not accept this legal notice in full, you must leave the website immediately.
- Yorkshire Foot & Ankle revise this legal notice at any time by updating this posting. You should check the website from time to time to review the then current legal notice,because it is binding on you. Certain provisions of this legal notice may be superseded byexpressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at the website.
- Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at those who access this website from the United Kingdom mainland. Yorkshire Foot & Ankle makes no representation that any information, product or service referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this website from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- The material on this website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Yorkshire Foot & Ankle provides this website on the basis that Yorkshire Foot & Ankle excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, any conditions implied by law) which, but for this legal notice, might have effect in relation to the website. Unless otherwise stated, this website is for information only. Yorkshire Foot & Ankle has used all reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of this website but makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any information on this website and cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions.
- The information contained in this website is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor is it intended to be for medical diagnosis or treatment.
- Yorkshire Foot & Ankle, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the website), and any of Yorkshire Foot & Ankle and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you ora third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any wayto business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or
otherwise) in connection with the website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the website, any websites linked to the website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on accountof your access tom, use of, or browsing the website or your downloading of any material from this website or any websites linked to this website.
- Material appearing on this website will include advertising and other material submitted by parties other than Yorkshire Foot & Ankle. This website will also provide links to other websites operated by advertisers and third parties. Links to such sites are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the website. It is the responsibility of these third parties to ensure that such material and such websites comply with all relevant laws and regulations and Yorkshire Foot & Ankle does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. Yorkshire Foot & Ankle therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk. To the full extent permissible by law, Yorkshire Foot & Ankle disclaims all responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in such material or its failure to comply with the relevant laws or regulations.
- This notice and disclaimer is governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any part of this notice and disclaimer is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts.
- If you require any further information you may either (i) email your enquiry to the firstname.lastname@example.org; or (ii) write to our registered office: 66 Seventh Avenue, Heworth, York, North Yorkshire, YO31 0UQ.
All content on this website is copyright © Yorkshire Foot & Ankle. Yorkshire Foot & Ankle and/or its licensors are the owners of the copyright and database rights in the site, except where specifically stated otherwise, including content data, design, graphics, text, images, software and underlying source codes. Yorkshire Foot & Ankle is the owner of all trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and devices appearing on the site, whether registered or unregistered, except where specifically stated otherwise.
The confidentiality of your information is of paramount concern to Yorkshire Foot & Ankle. To this end, Yorkshire Foot & Ankle fully complies with Data Protection Legislation and Medical Confidentiality Guidelines. Information submitted to Yorkshire Foot & Ankle over this website is normally unprotected until it reaches us. Users are requested not to send confidential details or credit card numbers, for example, by email, unless specifically requested by Yorkshire Foot & Ankle.
Use of Information
We do not collect information about individuals, except where this is specifically stated and provided with your knowledge.
- We do collect non-specific visitor information by Google Analytics, on most parts of the Yorkshire Foot & Ankle site. This information is related to your browser and operating system and does not include any personal details. You can find out more about Google Analytics on their website at https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
- We also use "cookies" which are alphanumeric identifiers that are stored by your web browser on your computer's hard-drive that enable our system to recognise you when you visit the site. This helps Yorkshire Foot & Ankle to track basic visitor information in order that we can better tailor the site to our visitors' needs. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can disable this function by changing your browser settings if you so wish.
- We may share overall visitor trendsand other generic information collected on this websitewith third parties but we do not pass on any personal details or personally identifiable information without your specific consent with third parties but we do not pass on any personal details or personally identifiable information without your specific consent.
Yorkshire Foot & Ankle
is the trading name for KTH Foot & Ankle LTD. KTH Foot & Ankle LTD is registered in England and Wales under company number 07403433
. Its registered office is at 66 Seventh Avenue, Heworth, York, North Yorkshire, YO31 0UQ